A holiday at the Fölserhof means relaxing and recharging!
This is above all due to our farm’s location: as a place of quiet our farm will help you forget the hustle and bustle of everyday life and find relax. Especially our young guests will enjoy the meadows around the farm where they can play and romp around. In addition, the surroundings offer countless opportunities for leisure time activities:
- Hiking: Mount Weißhorn, mount Schwarzhorn, Trudner Horn Nature Park, the world famous Bletterbach gorge (since 2009 part of the UNESCO world heritage sites), the Dolomites etc.
- Mountain biking
- Swimming: lake Kaltern, lake Göller, public swimming pools in Neumarkt, Auer and Tramin
- Winter sports: Jochgrimm/Obereggen/Cermis/Pampeago ski resorts
- Shopping and culture: Bozen, Meran, Cavalese, Trient
- Culinary delights: inns and alpine huts you can taste some traditional culinary specialties of the area.
As your hosts we would like to contribute too to making you feel at home and relaxed!
- There is small playground for your children to play while their parents relax in a deck chair or finally find some time to devote to a book! Books can be borrowed from our book swap.
- One afternoon a week we will look after your children so you can enjoy a few undisturbed hours!
- Feeling sporty? Why don’t you rent one of our two mountain bikes for free?
- There is a barbecue grill for you to spend a nice evening in good company.
- Our guests can help themselves anytime from our kitchen garden and if you wish you can help us with the gardening!
- On request we also organise joint hiking tours for you or we will be happy to help you choosing a hiking tour!